Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

2022-03-16

It's good to have your own dairy in writing down your daily mood. This was an advice from one of my psychiatrists. Of course, it was hard to carry on patiently. The main motive is, we may know our trend of moods. 

As for myself, I could notice that twice a year, I have had to endure quite a long-lasting of uncomfortable period. If I did follow the advice, I should have realised all the important dates much earlier. Anyway, what's the point to know all these uncomfortable moments? By knowing so, you may plan your events more carefully. And also, during this moment, you may simply slow down without feeling guilty or uneasy. 

In this fast-paced society, we are used to the lifestyle of keep on rushing. Sometimes, we're in a rush until we do not know why we want to do so. Quite often, we might just want to be part of the society by following the rest. We do not want to be left out, do not want to be left behind. Hence, by having such an uncomfortable moment, it reminds us to be true to ourselves. 

In such a mixed state, I'm sensitive to lights, sounds and feelings. If possible, I want to hide myself in a cave. However, life goes on and I have to do something to survive. Fortunately, my job is not too pressure, and it's not that hectic. I might go get a much better job: higher salary and higher position. The consequence is, I might push myself to the edge by doing so. 

Slow down. I'm glad to slow down. A moment to see the world in a much slower tempo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment