Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

2021-09-15

"Everything will get better and better." I keep telling myself this sentence again and again. If you watch YouTube videos about those famous people who used to prophecy, nearly all of them tell us it's getting worse. 

This is a strange behaviour of human beings. People tend to talk bad things about other people. People are more attracted to bad news. It's rare for people who love talking good things about other people. And it's rare people keep on reading good news. Hence, it's much easier for us to criticise rather than to praise. 

In fact, I used to criticise as well. Used to think that I was much better than most of the people. The whole scenario changed once I have had been labelled as 'bipolar disorder'. This seemed like a dead sentence for me. By having such a label, I was almost the worst among everyone. No more dignity, no more self esteem. Anyhow, should I remain like this for the rest of my life?

A group of people would think that everything has been fixed, and there's nothing much we could do. This kind of predestination thought printed deeply in all these people. In contrast, I believe in free will, I believe in we have the ability to change. Although I used to think that no one would ever love me due to this mental illness. And now, I would want to change this thought to be, I believe someone would still love me with this mental illness. 

It's true that such a mental illness is a great obstacle. And it's also true that we could overcome the obstacle. As long as we keep a good health, we would have more time to deal with it. Yes, I'm getting older and older, but at the same time, I'm getting wiser and wiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment