Total Pageviews

Friday, October 16, 2020

 2020-10-16

Before this, I used to think that working from home was great. Of course people might say, working from home is good because no need to trap in a terrible traffic jam anymore, and you can have more freedom without those superiors monitoring you on spot. However, time seems moving much slower. 

No more interact with people physically at work, everything becomes so distant and isolated. I don't like this feeling. Thus, waiting patiently for the moment to work on site again. The Coronavirus pandemic suddenly becomes much worse than before. The fact is, more and more people are suffering. More job losses, and lots of students cannot attend schools and colleges. When will it end?

Although I'm still holding a job and no need to attend college, but under such a gloomy atmosphere makes me feels depressed. I love seeing people living happily and children giggling while playing with their parents. Anyway, during this moment, people are suffering and children are kept inside homes. When will it end?

In such a situation, I could only divert my attention to the nature and animals (birds, fish, insects...). Birds still chirp as normal, fish still swim gently in a pond, and insects still live as usual. Yes, no matter what happens, we still go on as usual. Let me have the peaceful mind as those birds, fish and insects. We all can make it through!   

No comments:

Post a Comment