Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2017-12-27

I went to Cameron Highlands with my parents on Christmas. It was a two days one night trip. We stayed at a hotel at Brinchang and it was hard to find a car park around there.

Nevertheless, the trip was quite enjoyable. Thanks for waze because we may go to wherever we like by using it. And then, I always have to remember to bring along my medication wherever I go. Frankly speaking, I still prefer not to take medication but I have no choice.

There were so many people and cars at Cameron Highlands during holiday season. Thankfully, the weather was perfect during those 2 days. During those 2 days, the weather was cloudy but not rainy. We went to a number of attractions and took lots of pictures.

While driving back home, I had a conversation with my dad. I asked, how come I could get good results while studying but could not have a good achievement for my career? My dad answered, it is due to my mental health problem and I do not have the ability for improvement. I will do the same thing again and again without thinking for ways to do it better. Sigh...  This is true.

Anyway, my dad advised me to do whatever I can cheerfully. Never compete with other people for a post which I do not have the ability. I'm blessed for having good parents who love me and accept me wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment