Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

2017-12-05

So sorry, I was not feeling well for a long time. It was better for me to keep quiet rather than keep on writing when I was not feeling well.

So, the fact is, I have to take medication for life. Before that, I had faith that I could live my life without medication. Currently, I am taking lithium carbonate and agomelatine. Before these 2 medicines, I was taking epilim for a long time. The main side effect for epilim is weight gain. Unfortunately, I have gained 10 kgs due to epilim. Although I have changed my medication, but for time being, I cannot lose all the weights.

Another problem for taking epilim was, I was feeling depressed for more than half a year. Agomelatine is an anti-depressant. It does help boast up my mood. Without it, I think it is hard for me to keep my career.

All right, that's all for today. I'll continue to write more in future. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment