Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2016

2016-09-26

I think I have found my Miss Right but can I be so sure? She has hearing impairment and she needs hearing aids for listening. Of course I do not mind because I also have another kind of disability. Such a coincidence, we graduated from the same university and I met her because of an alumni gathering of the university. 

We have lots of similarities and I feel some sorts like we are born to be together. The more we talk, the more we are amazed with our similarities. Anyway, I can only be her friend during this moment. Time will tell who am I to her. Time will prove whether I can be her Mr. Right. If we cannot be together, then we can still be good friends. I already do not mind in having another good female friend. 

Love is surely illogical. There are no formulas and no logic senses at all. For whatever we do, as long as we are hardworking, we may get it. Love relationship between two person? No way! Even if you love someone until you sacrifice your life for the person, if he or she has no feelings with you, you will be rejected for eternity. It is like a death sentence in love. However, if we love someone, we have to tell the person because as long as we never voice up, how do we know the result?  

Someone advised me must be perseverance. Anyway, if she really has no feelings with me, why should I try so hard until I make her feels scared and annoyed. From her point of view, most probably she wishes I will get lost as soon as possible. Thus, it would be much better for me to be disappeared from her life. At the same time, I wish her good luck in getting a much better person than I. 

I only wanna love someone, one is good enough. If I can find and be with her, I want to love her forever and ever.      

No comments:

Post a Comment