Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2016

2016-09-22

Choice of words is very important. Of course I'm trying my best to convey my message through the most suitable words I may get from my little vocabulary. We may have misunderstandings easily with other people if we talk to each other via emails, SMS, Whats App or whatsoever text applications only.

Undoubtedly, expressions and tonality are more important than choice of words. Thus, to minimise the event of misunderstandings, the best solution is to talk to each other in person. Otherwise, we might get hurt due to unnecessary wrong choice of words. If we must communicate with each other in words only, we cannot be lazy and must write more words. If you write to someone in just a few words, the person most probably would simply interpret it with his or her own feelings in those words. The rate for the wrong feelings is amazingly high.

This is my personal problem. Most of the times, I fall into all sorts of arguments because of misunderstandings with other people's choice of words and myself too. I have to be calm and listen patiently first before I answer the other person with hostile words. The heart to patiently listening no matter under what circumstances. 

Another problem I have is that I would feel irritated easily and start to be furious. Again and again I have to remind myself to listening patiently first before speaking up. It's really a bad habit for keep apology due to the same cause for numerous times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment