Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2016

"8th April 2016"
It has been quite some time I started this blog and I could notice there are a number of people keep following my blog. Before I proceed, I would really want to say thank you to all of you who view my blog. I might don't know who you are but because of you I have the motivation to proceed.

As long as I take medication everyday, get to bed about the same time daily, a healthy lifestyle including exercise regularly, and avoid myself from stressful situation, are these enough for me to have a sound mind forever? Unfortunately, no one could confirm that. For example, when the gal told me that I was just her ex boyfriend number 2, I was so mad until I nearly going to breakdown. I wished I could just be her friend but I really could not do it. Can I do it now? Cannot. She knew she was wrong for treating me in this way and that was why she told me honestly about it. I've forgiven her but I cannot face her anymore.

Later on, I've had an argument with another gal who is still a friend. I'm sorry that I've said something harshly to her but at that moment I couldn't control myself. The feeling of unfairness burned violently in me and hurt me so much. I didn't want to be like this, this is really not my fault, I've tried everything the best I could but why they rejected me indirectly once they knew my condition? They wanted me to be honest with them and I had done so. What had I done wrong? My sincere love to them had been polluted once they knew my mental health condition. This seems absolutely unacceptable to me. Whatsoever, I must accept it unconditionally.

Quite a lot of things are really unfair in this world but life must go on. Besides all the dark sides, there are always a bit of bright sides in everyone. Anyway it was really a good lesson, a lesson to stand up bold to troubles and obstacles. It's still not the end yet, the story still keeps going on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment