Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2016

"31st March 2016"
Initially I wanted to write this post by tomorrow but it'll be April already. So I decide to write it today and this post will be the last post for the month of March.

Throughout all these days, by writing this blog in 2 languages actually discloses that I have at least 2 types of personalities. I had a dinner with one of my best friends yesterday and he confirmed to me that my thought is changing radically from time to time. I might write something which means X to him today and then I would write something else which means Y on the next day. This is the reason I do not want to review all my previous posts because I feel strange about it and I would be wondering how come I wrote something like that during the moment.

This is the main reason that all the personality tests fail on me. When I'm writing this post, pretty sure that MBTI is still number one choice for everyone. However, my result keeps on changing from time to time. There are 16 different personalities in MBTI, and my result could be this when I first taking it, and then change to another one for the second time. If I wait for a few days and take the test again, I would have a totally different personality.

Anyway my mentor advised me not to waste time on all these so called personality tests because they are all not accurate. Thus I listen to him and forget about all these tests. Whatsoever different personality at different time really happens on me. Most probably it is due to a specific hormone in my brain changes tremendously. Medication does help me in stabilising my mood but it does not help in maintaining a fixed personality.

I have to announce that my relationship with the gal whom I met in the Single Camp has ended. She's still loving her ex boyfriend so much and I was just a spare lover for her. It was really hurt and I almost relapse because of her. Due to the medication, and all the loves and cares from my family, relatives and friends I have been went through this trial successfully without having another relapse. Thanks to my keep on changing personality too. Because of it all the hurts can be reduced speedily.

No comments:

Post a Comment