Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

"24th March 2016"
Met someone special when I joined a camp for singles. There were 52 ladies and 28 gentlemen. She was outstanding to me and she was the only one I wanted to talk to. Every thing was so dramatic and it seemed like every single event was prearranged. Thus for the last whole week, I was in a wonderland until I could not write a word for this blog.

When I consulted my psychiatrist, he advised me not to tell her anything about my illness. I tried to hide this from her but unsuccessful. She eagerly wanted to know me more till I have to disclose this illness to her. Due to this illness, I was so complicated compared with other people. Every personality test failed to show my actual character. Obviously my character has been shaped by this illness because this illness has become part of me. Realised that hormone has great affect in changing a behaviour for anybody. In fact, I lack of a certain hormone which controls my mood. As a result, my character is pretty unique compared with other people.

Amazingly she accepted it with an open heart. For sure she felt disappointed that I have such an illness but she knew no one is perfect. I'm touched by her because she even understood that this is not my fault. I was born with this disability and this is a fact I have to face it. She needs more time to understand me and I'm willing to wait for her.

Yes, I do feel that this illness is shameful. Anyway, having this illness is really not our faults. We should not ignore it but face it as a bold warrior.    

2 comments: