Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

"9th February 2016"
How to understand us? This is really a tough question. Until today, I had a love relationship only and it lasted for a few months. She was amazed about my ability in understanding her. After some conversations with her, I could say something that she wanted to say but I said it earlier.

Then, she had a request, could I help her in understanding me? She said it was awesome that I could tune to her channel to talk to her, how about she could also do the same thing to me? Well, this request cracked my head. It caused an awful short circuit to my brain. All right, I knew I should be thankful that she was willing to do so. Unfortunately, this was and is beyond my ability.

Of course, it's great that someone can understand us but it's an almost impossible task. For example, though I'm a bipolar guy, but my condition is different from another one who has the same problem as I. The fact is, I have difficulties in understanding another bipolar person, and I might fail to do so. Thus, how to let those who don't have such problem understanding us?

Welcome to my world but if you fail in understanding me, it's definitely fine, and I don't mind at all. This is what I want to say to those who want to understand me. Anyway, we ourselves have to try with all our efforts in understanding ourselves, so that we can stand up fast and strong when troubles rain violently on us.




No comments:

Post a Comment