Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2016

"5th February 2016"
Actually through out all these years, I always yearn someone might turns up to me and say to me, "Hey dude, come, I show you how to deal with your problem because I have overcome it successfully!" However, after 13 years, this person never shows up in my life.

Maybe I would like to be the person myself but it seems that I'm not qualified yet. Even though everything was generally in order and I could have an almost normal life as the rest, but there is still something missing in me. The sense of self esteem, and the kind of confidence to share a thought publicly, these 2 things are still missing in me. How to redeem these two things? Could we really be fully recovered and be the same person before relapse? Frankly speaking, all these seem quite impossible.

Freedom, fully independence, a lifelong partner and complete a purpose in life. These 4 things are what I strive for. Never lose heart and keep holding on. I may not be able to be a mentor for the bipolar disorder patients, but I am willing to walk together with you all.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this blog. Believe me, many ppl out there are looking for this kind of supportive reading material. Good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate your recognition and approval. I'll keep writing.

    ReplyDelete