Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2016

"14th February 2016"
Today is Valentine's Day, the day of love and passion. This is the day I dislike a lot since 20 years old. Generally, people would think that this is the day for lovers, the day to show their loves to their partner.

Love relationship is a tough topic. This is really my weakest point. I long to have a lifelong partner and I have tried for numerous times but the only result I've got was failure. According to a research, people who have bipolar, their marriage success rate is very low. Of course, there are plenty of successful couples. However, there are more unsuccessful couples.

Bipolar does add some troubles into a love relationship. This is a solid fact. Most often, this is beyond our ability to control the whole situation. Love is not logic at all, and this has severely cracked my mind.

Whatsoever, love is patience and love is kind. It can shape us to be a better person. Never lose heart to have the courage to love someone because love is always a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment