Total Pageviews

Friday, October 23, 2015

“23rd October 2015”
There is a need to redefine the meaning of success. What is success? Having a high status in a professional career? Could earn high income? Married with children? It seems like all these things are necessary to be a standard successful guy according to the world’s viewpoint.

The fact is I do not have all these things with me. So, does it mean I’m looser in the world? It is a materialistic world outside and most of the people are trying all their best in order to grasp as much money as possible. Even though people know that money can never buy happiness but they are willing to be a slave of money. I don’t mean that money is not important, just want to voice out that money shouldn’t be our first priority in life.


For me, success means you have the ability to achieve what you love to do with all of your passion. Your dream is important. A man without a dream is a walking dead. Anyhow, I put love (relationship with family and friends) as my first priority. My dream is located at the second rank. How about number 3 and 4? I don’t know. Maybe I would like to put money as number 5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment