Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

2022-08-30

After 40 years old, getting a girlfriend or even a wife becomes merely impossible. Although there are quite a number of guys marry after 40 years old, but it's really rare for guys with mental health issues. My parents still yearn that I would quickly get married and have children. As I become older and older, this is just a mission impossible. 

There are people who choose to be single forever, and they value freedom more than everything. Some people believe they would meet their Mr. Right or Miss Right. Thus, without such a person, they would rather to be single. How they know they have met such a person? How they confirm that someone is the one? If they are with someone already, then the real someone appears, would they separate with the initial one and be with the real someone?  Of course, this is their choice, and I shouldn't comment much. 

For myself, I never look for my Miss Right, just someone whom I love and she loves me back, and we could accept one another weaknesses. Of course, I wish I would have children too. If my partner is unable to give birth to children, or I myself have problems in having children, then I would go adopt some children as our own children. However, if I cannot find a wife, then I would not adopt a kid. 

There would be one day, that I must live by myself alone. It's definitely okay to be alone. I'm learning how to have an abundant life without a girlfriend or wife.   

No comments:

Post a Comment