Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

2022-04-26

My mixed state period just ended recently. It was a more suffering condition than depression period. What is the type of mixed state for me? I was feeling tired but feeling irritated constantly at the same moment. Thus, it was undoubtedly tough to remain calm and would get quarrels easily with anyone.

Unfortunately, I had lost my patience and argued fiercely with a client. Of course, while having a logical mind, I should never argue with anyone, definitely not my clients. I was trying my very best not to drink and not to smoke during such a state. Of course, I would feel much better while doing all these. However, how about after all these? Should I smoke more, and should I drink more? At the end, I never smoke nor drink to ease the pains. 

There is a much better way to ease the pains which is doing various types of sports. Maybe people might say, it's too expensive to buy a good road bike, or I'm not good in sports at all. You may just buy a pair of running shoes with the reasonable price, and then start running. I do notice that our medication would easily cause us to gain much weights directly or indirectly. If you have knee problems, most probably you may start walking around. Walking is also a great exercise.

Besides, I was trying to avoid stresses. After working, I would switch off my mind and stop thinking about works. When it is the time to get to bed, I would put my mobile phone in silent mode. So that, I would never be woken up by all sorts of email alerts, WhatsApp messages, Facebook notifications and etc. Instead, a good sleep is much more important than doing all sorts of exercises. 

No matter how hopeless you feel, all these uncomfortable feelings will surely fade away. Yes, we may overcome all the obstacles again and again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment