Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

2021-10-27

Got the opportunity to study a master course at University of Malaya. Actually I wanted to study a PhD course but the master degree I have is not qualified for that. It should be a good stepping stone towards a PhD. 

For my bachelor and master degrees, I had had a breakdown for both of the courses. Although I could still manage to complete those courses, but the experiences were terribly heartbreaking. I was feeling so helpless like a little child, until I didn't know how to pack my clothes to return back to Malaysia. Two good friends from Malaysia who stay in the UK came to me, and they helped me to pack. 

During all those days, I was living in fears and totally no confidence. Kept bothering whoever I knew and kept on talking with them. My used to be godmother, who was also my Sunday school teacher, she was so frustrated until she decided to end our relationships, asking not to talk to her anymore. And also, during that period, I lost almost all my friends. Even my sister also almost wanted to break the relationship with me. 

I don't have confidence to pass with flying colours for this master course. Moreover, I already set a 6 months probation period. If anything goes wrong or fail a subject, then I have to quit this course whatsoever. All in all, having a good health is much more important than getting another masters.   

No comments:

Post a Comment