Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2021

 2021-05-27

During this moment, we are easily be trapped in tons of negative news and emotions. People start grumble about this and that. It's really terribly hard to maintain a good spirit. The main thing is, we need to try our best to avoid ourselves blend into the same terrible sea of grudges.

Isolation from time to time is important. I personally need quite a huge amount of me-time. In the me-time, try to dig deeper into the heart, and make sure all the 'essential parts' are okay. Bipolar disorder people are pretty sensitive indeed. We have to make sure that we do not take other negative moods as if all those moods belong to us. Which one is ours and which one is others? We need to make sure about it clearly. 

Besides, I also take a firm stand in the time I need to rest and get to bed. I have informed my colleagues and superiors that my mental health condition needs a specific time to rest and could not be disturbed. This is really quite tough in handling my job. Should I be so cruel to see my colleagues suffering while I just doing nothing? Anyway, if I cannot have enough rest, I'll bring more sufferings to those who care and love me. 

Please keep in mind that we may not know our destination, but no matter what, we have to go on. Yes, please do go on whatsoever. It's difficult for everyone during such a moment. We have to go on and have a hope in our heart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment