Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

 2021-03-23

Obviously, it's essential for the bipolar people to remain calm for as long as possible. Unfortunately, there are dozens of reasons for anyone to lose temper easily. Theoretically, if we could be calm forever, then we do not have to take medication. 

Yes, that's right! If we could remain calm forever... Hold on, who could ever make it? In fact, none! No matter how good our temper is, we might lose our temper unpredictably. When I lose my temper, I would be outrageous, erupted like a volcano. Generally, I'm really a good temper guy but when I lose my temper, it would be crazily scary! Sigh... I'd never meant to act in this way whatsoever. 

Since my last discharge from the ward (in the end of the year of 2017), I was being outrageous twice in total. It was absolutely out of my control, and I didn't know why I suddenly got so mad. Fortunately, my medication did help me. Since I discharged from the ward till now, I faithfully take my medication and never miss a doss. If I stopped my medication, then for sure I'd have to admit psychiatric ward again due to falling into the chaos mind state and couldn't pull myself out of it. 

It was really strange that I did get so mad, and after a while, I could get back my sanity. It didn't happen once but twice. This really shows that taking medication is so important for all the bipolar people. The experience of breakdowns were too tough to bear. After breakdowns, the time to recover was pretty long. When I could get back my normal life, my soul was full of scars and might still bleeding. Everyone who did experience it sure doesn't want to have another breakdown. No more, please.

The side effects of the medication are so frightening and true. When I compare the side effects with my breakdowns, it's a wiser choice taking medication faithfully. Of course, I want to be a fit guy NOT a fat guy. And of course, I want to have a crystal clear mind NOT a foggy mind. All in all, undoubtedly NO breakdowns. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment