Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

2020-07-22

"Life is getting better." I truly believe this statement. Fortunately we have memories, no matter good or bad. We did mistakes, this is absolutely normal, but a more important thing about mistakes should be we learned from it and never repeat it. 

When a psychiatrist told me about my mental illness, besides struggling hard to accept the truth, I'd tried all my best in understanding it deeply. Theories are undoubtedly useful, and practical acts are more valuable. For some people, they get better by doing this. And then, for another group of people, they get better by doing that. Who is right? Simple, I took the risks and tried it all. 

A cruel fact is, two people with the same mental illness living in totally two different mazes. Even for psychiatrists, they also apply trial-and-error method in treating their patients. As a mental illness patient, the number one character is never give up. Then, the second character is bravery. We must be brave enough to take all the risks. Moreover, the next one is patience. For some actions, it might take a long time to see the results. In brief, never quit, keep on trying, and having a positive behaviour in accepting all the failures. Of course, it seems so simple in mentioning all these. Whatsoever, I tried and did all these myself.

After I overcame an issue, there would be another issue immediately. Once the issue had been solved, then I'd have another one. If we give up in facing all these obstacles, we would trap in the chaotic mind forever. Last but not least, we must learn how to relax. This is really a long journey, and I'm still on my way, extremely long way in front of me. I'm trying hard to move forward, but I remember to stop and take some rest from time to time. Never ever over do it.     


No comments:

Post a Comment