Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2020

2020-06-22

From Conditional Movement Control Order (cMCO) to Recovery Movement Control Order (rMCO), will it be another type of MCO? Looking at the terrible figures about this pandemic, behind the figures are numerous heartbroken incidents and tears. When will it end? 

By having 2 languages in the same blog, I might be having personality disorder too. Letting both languages flow freely from my brain, from my heart in deep. Words are miracles, it can express the innermost feelings and thoughts. It's really a kind of art. From the existence of words until now, it can be kept for a long long time. To be precise, I'm using my intellectual mind to write, but behind the mind, the great motivation for me to keep writing is my roaring emotional heart. 

Feeling too much, it's hurt, it's really painful, it's like a never ending bleeding heart. People keep talking about positive thinking. Where got so much positive energy, radiance or aura? In fact, the world consists more negative power. Anyhow, we have to resist stubbornly. More stubborn than any material in the world. In mathematics, negative negative become positive. Maybe this is the way to fight against the negative surrounding by using another negative action which is stubbornness.

I believe there is someone else more stubborn than I. Until now, 6 times breakdowns and 6 times recovery experiences, the main character behind should be stubbornness. Yes, I have faith, strongly believe that bipolar disorder people can win in the end. It's suffering greatly, and so many times I prayed to God to take away my life, but after that my battling journey continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment