Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2020

2020-04-30


During the movement control order in my country, it was quite hard to adapt such a new situation. The main thing should be no more freedom to go to wherever I want to. Of course I never want to go against the new laws and being caught eventually.


Two weeks, and another two weeks, and another two weeks... It can go on and on. Actually the great fear during this moment should be jobless. Many people already got sacked or will be fired. It's really scary for me. It's truly difficult to get a job during this critical moment, and it'll be more terrible for mental illness people.


Asking myself to be calm and relax. Things will be better. This pandemic will surely fade away. And the economy will be much better. Then, everyone can have a good life. All right, thinking in such a way seems too idealistic. Anyway, it's undoubtedly much better than thinking about all the worst scenarios.


The good news is, quite recently, I'm taking one medication only instead of two. No more anti-depressant but mood stabiliser. Used to take Epilim as my mood stabiliser but it made me feeling depressed for such a long time. Taking lithium now and so far it's working fine. For your information, I do need to take blood test every year to make sure that the medication doesn't cause harm to my kidneys.


Hope for all the best in the future and get prepared for all the worst. For the next post, pray that I may write it after movement control order ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment