Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2019

2019-01-04


When everything has been settled down, and when my mental health becomes stable for a long time, I have to face the feeling of boredom undoubtedly. Anyway, I will not try to stop my medication whatsoever.


The fact is, my brain cannot function as fast as before, the time when I did not take medication. Another fact is, I always feel a bit tired. Strangely that my psychiatrist told me that this is good for me so that I would not do things wildly. I love to exercise, this side effect slows down my performance but I still keep on exercising. Luckily I'm not an athlete, thus I do not need to worry about my performance. Due to my brain issue, it does effect my ability in learning. Anyhow, I just take more time to learn.


Learn to be a turtle, slow and steady moving forwards. It really needs lots of perseverance but slow to reach the target is always much better than never reach it due to mentally breakdown. As for a love relationship, other people same age with me already got married and with children, it's okay for me because most probably I just have to wait for a little longer. Even if I eventually fail to have a love relationship, it's still fine for me because I have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment