Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2018


2018-12-10


The fact is, we may have a normal life as well as a productive life as others. When I read those blogs from other bipolar bloggers, this is the main message they would like to convey. Yes, this is true but not 100%.


Under medication, we may have a permanent job as others. If we never tell anyone, no one will notice that we are different. However, we cannot be the same as others. The way we think is different, the way we see the world is different, the way we response is also different. If other people get closed to us and try to understand us, they will definitely notice that we are quite special or unique.


Maybe, this is the root cause for my loneliness. I never want to be special, I truly wish I can be like the rest. Due to my uniqueness, most of the people don't want to get closed with me. It's normal that people like to be with someone who is alike with them. If this is true, actually bipolar people should be best friends together. Unfortunately, we are highly sensitive and thus we will be influenced by another bipolar people. Unless both of us are having medication obediently and we know how to manage our moods maturely.


It's OK to be special. It's also OK to be lonely. The main thing is, we need to know how to take care ourselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment