Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2018

2018-08-03

The only side effect of my medication is feeling a bit tired. Actually I was very energetic before taking medication. By having medication, I'm no longer a super human.

This should be the correct mindset, I just want to be a normal guy. Before taking medication, I was in manic state most of the time, super energetic and my mind working extraordinary fast. The problem was, if I faced a problem and I couldn't solve it, I would easily lose my mind. Thus, it is much better for me to slow down.

It's true that I did feel good to stay in manic state. However, it's a disaster once I lose my mind. My relationships had been ruined by my craziness and my career was almost gone. Hence, I'm willing to take my medication and have a normal life.


No comments:

Post a Comment