Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2018


2018-06-08

It's crucial to have the right medication and family support, so that bipolar disorder patients can have a normal life again. When such an illness strikes you, all your friends will stay away. Most probably, they do not know how to help you.

I have such an illness for so many years. As time goes by, my friends become lesser and lesser. Actually I really want to hang out with them, having good times with friends already became my memories. Once I have such an illness, I felt like being pulled into another world. No matter how well I try to describe such a world to my friends, they can never understand. The main problem is, I cannot return to the ordinary world anymore. Eventually, all of my old friends stay away from me, perhaps they say I am the one who stays away from them.

Even I can stand up again, having a permanent job, and exercise regularly, my perspective can never be the same as the rest of other people. That's the reason why I hardly click with any people. I'm blessed that my parents and siblings are with me no matter what. Bipolar disorder patient is a weirdo in the eyes of the world. How can we stay in harmony with other people? I think, we need respect and acceptance from the world. We never choose to be bipolar disorder patients. We can never prevent our weird actions and thoughts by will.

Everyone, no matter who, once they have been born into this world, they have the right to live. Yes, we have the right to live.   

No comments:

Post a Comment