Total Pageviews

Friday, February 16, 2018

2018-02-16

It's Chinese New Year today, and I went back to my mother's hometown in Johore. It's fun to meet all my relatives because most probably I'd only meet them once a year. Thankfully they no longer ask me when will I get a girlfriend. I'm really getting older and older, so it's okay for me to stay single.

I cannot imagine if my parents pass away, will I come back to Johore once a year again? The fact is I am single but my parents are still by my side. If my parents are no longer by my side, I'll be totally on my own. What will be my life to be all by myself alone? That's why everyone thinks it's better to find a lover. However, if I cannot find a lover? I really don't want to simply grab someone and be my lifelong partner. If I cannot find a partner, I would rather stay alone by myself.

Generally, people cannot accept someone with mental health problems. They will accept them to be their colleagues or neighbours but surely not their close friends or lovers. Maybe there are people accept us but not many. Actually I don't really care about it. If no one wants to accept me, I still want to do something which can contribute to the society.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro , so good to see your updated posts. Your blog was inactive for awhile. Welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sis. It's really not easy to maintain a blog.

    ReplyDelete