Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2016

2016-10-06

Love relationship is a painful experience for me. I have no problems to get along with ladies and I can easily have conversation with any of them. As time went by, they would think that I was their Mr. Right and they were nearly willingly accepting me as their lover. However, once they knew my mental health condition, amazingly quick, the next morning, they would try their best to reject me indirectly. This story happened again and again. 

Someone advised me to keep it as a secret forever. How to keep it as a secret? I still have to take daily medication, and I also need to consult my psychiatrist every 3 months. Moreover, I still have lows and highs which make me suffering for numerous times. How could I explain it to her if I keep it as a secret for all these bizarre behaviours? She will soon find it out. No way for me to lie to her. Once she finds it out, the same story happens (being dumped again) whatsoever. 

Of course I wish to be with someone, of course I wanna love someone wholeheartedly, of course I am willing to sacrifice my life for my own little family. Anyway, in their eyes, I must be a weirdo or a psycho. They felt scared and kept away from me. It was all right for me. If anyone feels uncomfortable to be with me, they can always have their own choice to stay far away from me. 

Unfortunately, the acceptance level for the people in the East is much lower than the West. You may realise this if the person got a chance to stay a month in a psychiatric ward in a Western country and another month in a psychiatric ward in an Eastern country. I experienced it and I knew the actual situation. 

Stay strong and tough. This is what I can say. If no one loves you, at least you can love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment