Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

2016-09-28

Frankly speaking, it's really pretty hard to major more than one language. English is my second language and I put much efforts in it to write, read and speak fluently. 

When I was 5 years old, my parents put me into a kindergarten. They thought I could learn a new language easily, so they put me in an English class. I was so afraid. I was wondering where were I right now? How come they could say something like that which didn't make any sense at all to me? 

Parents asked me what did I learn every day. As usual, I would answer them "ABC". After a few months, I answered them the same answer and they started feeling worry. Even Chinese is my first language but until 7 years old, I still could not say a complete Chinese sentence. I wanted to express exhaustively but I could not. After that, parents changed me to a Chinese class but I still had problem in learning. 

For your information, the teacher of the Chinese class was my cousin's friend. She told my cousin directly that she disliked me the most among all her students. Until primary one, class teacher also disliked me the most. Why? Most probably they thought I was dirty. My skin was sensitive and mosquitoes liked to bite me. I used to scratched my skin till blood stained on my fingernails. Hence, my father applied a blue iodine (a kind of medicine) over all my body and made me into a blue spots Dalmatian.

My results were poor when I was in primary one. My sister taught me how to study till I got good results when I was in primary two. Whatsoever, I still have difficulties in learning languages. As I could remember, the time which I spent on learning languages was obviously more than learning science subjects. Until today, I'm still learning. 

Learning is a great medicine for my mental health. While feeling uncomfortable, concentrating in learning can easily ease my pains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment