Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

2016-09-14

Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Festival. The moon will be bright and round in the skies by tomorrow night. I'm concerned that the price of a moon cake is so costly nowadays.

The UK did well for the Olympic Games in Rio and does well again for the Paralympic Games. Then, I've realised learning problem is also a disability. When I searched online, I've found this: http://www.disability.wa.gov.au/understanding-disability1/understanding-disability/what-is-disability/ 

There are so many kinds of disabilities: intellectual, psychiatric, cognitive, neurological, sensory and physical impairments. Obviously I have psychiatric disability. Anyway, I'm not good enough to be a Paralympics athlete. Just that I've just realised, if I'm good enough in any of the sports, I'm qualified to join Paralympic Games. 

Athletes spend so many hours a day to major in a sport. If we have to learn from the athletes, then we have to learn more from the athletes of Paralympics. They never give up of their lives regardless what kinds of impairments they have. Thus, we should never give up too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment