Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2016

2016-08-11

Everyone is playing Pokemon Go. Everywhere you go, wherever you see, everyone is holding their smartphone and playing the game. It is so attractive to almost anyone. 

The game started here on last Saturday and my brother was the first one who installed the game. Initially, I did not plan to install this game and solely wanted to accompany my brother to catch more monsters. However his phone easily hanged and the game could not function well. Even my mother likes this game so much and she joined us to catch more monsters. Maybe you disagree that I call all these creatures as 'monsters' because for my understanding, Pokemon is the short form of 'pocket' and 'monster', in short it means "monsters in your pocket". 

On Monday, my brother's phone hanged severely. After that, I downloaded the game and passed to my mother to play it. Later on, when I parked my car aside a playground, my mother passed back the phone to me and she asked me to play. Frankly speaking, the game is really interesting. Moreover, my mother bought a new phone yesterday and the main reason was to install the game. Thus, my mother is playing the game on her own new smart phone since yesterday. 

Is it good or bad for Pokemon Go? Actually this is the theory of a knife. You cannot judge a knife is bad because it's all depend on the user. If the user use the knife for cooking, definitely the knife is a good tool. Same as the game, if you play it before and after your routine working hours, it's really an exciting tool to release your stress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment