Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2016

2016-07-14

Who will listen to me? I wonder. It seems like this is the main objective for me to study a PhD course, so that when I have the title of 'Dr.', people will listen to me and respect me. This is definitely not a good intention. 

What's the point? People have their freedom to choose whatever they want to listen. Obviously, people prefer to listen something which is comfortable and sweet to the ears. Action always speaks louder than words. No point to talk a lot but lack of testimonies of life. I'm trying my best to learn a lot, using the method of trial and error to apply all sorts of those theories on myself and see what will be the outcome. I firmly believe that there must be a solution. 

Surely we are the group of people whom hardly get approval or acceptance by the majority. Even there is a song with a line of lyric singing, "Never argue with a crazy mind."  Your family members might love you but they will never believe in you. We speak up our mind but no one really listens and eventually we will become as quiet as a dumb. In fact, no point to speak anymore. If we get too upset and fall into a great argument, we might lose control of our temper and most probably will be forced to admit into a psychiatric ward. 

Thus, it's okay that no one listens to you, it's really fine. The main point is, you have to accept yourself, an imperfect being with a good soul.  


No comments:

Post a Comment