Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2016

"2nd June 2016"
My application status remains incomplete till now. After verification of my Degree and Master transcripts from my university in the UK, the Admissions Office mentions that my Year 1 and Year 2 Degree results at a local college are grade reports only not official academic results. Once again, I need helps from the college to verify that those results are official transcripts. Moreover, I have written a long email to the CEO of the university which I want to study a PhD course, it's an email to complain the Admissions Office. 

Most probably, my application will eventually be rejected. The possibility for me to get a seat in the university is almost hopeless. I relapsed and stayed in a psychiatric ward for a month before the final year exam of the Degree course, and then relapsed and stayed in another psychiatric ward for 2 months before I submitted my thesis for the Master course. Perhaps I will relapse again for the PhD course but I do not think I would have the chance to pass the PhD course. If so, it should be wise for me to let it go? Should I quit or should I remain fighting? I have no idea.

Generally, it's ridiculously hard to keep holding on. If you walk around a bookstore, in the area of self-help books, there are lots of books which advise people not to give up. In the ideology of this world, we have been advised for not giving in. So far I have never seen a book which advises people to surrender. In contrast, there is a popular saying that advises people to let it go. Personally I think, let it go is just a good version of give up. Whatsoever, I do not intend to play with words. 

Hope for the best, this is my conclusion for this incident. Whether I can get it or fail to get it, I should always hope for the best. I'm still remain fighting until the Admission Office informs me officially that I have failed for the application.  

No comments:

Post a Comment