Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"23rd December 2015"
There will be a Christmas Carnival at a Chinese village, and I'll be one of the helpers for the event. I'll be in charge of a Carnival game, and the game is called "Oh, My Mouse!". The player has to pick up the tail of a rat which is only a soft toy, and put it between of their toes, and the player has to swing his or her leg to throw the rat into a container. There are 4 containers all together, so he or she has to throw a rat into each of the container from the one nearest to him or her until the furthest one.

Actually the original game which my leader asked my partner and I to do was not like this at all. Initially, it should be a hanging board, and the player has to kick balls into the holes of the board. However, I didn't like this idea because the hanging board might be broken if the player kicks a ball too harshly to the board. Moreover, my partner and I might have to run everywhere to bring back all the balls. Hence, I myself changed the whole game into this so called "Oh, My Mouse!". My partner was so busy, and thus I prepared the whole game by myself alone. Every single thing was on me, from thinking about the idea of the game, buying stuff for the game, setting up the whole game, confirming the rules to get points, and till bringing all these stuff to the place. Obviously my partner is a sleeping member for this Carnival game. The worst part is, he is afraid of rats, and so he won't play the game.

What to do? Someone must be willing to sacrifice for having this Carnival game. People who are living in the city like to use the word 'busy'. It seems everyone is busy besides me. Their time is always fills up with all sorts of programs or events, so full until no time for themselves. When I tell them I'm quite free, all of them will look at me as if I'm an alien for a distant planet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment