Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

“17th November 2015”
My superiors knew my mental health condition so that they would not assign tough and stressful tasks to me. The pro is I do not need to work for long hours and standby 24 hours for a week. The con is I lack of opportunity to advance in my career. When all the juniors became senior engineers, I remain as engineer.

I have to get to bed early at night so that I have sufficient sleeping time. Other people might stay awake during the night time but I cannot follow them because this might triggers my mood in having a manic state. When other people can have alcoholic drinks and get drunk, I also cannot follow them because I’ll fall into a long depressed state. My mother reminds me to take medication every night because she worries I might have a relapse and must be admitted into a ward.

Actually I still wish to get a job in Nottingham and settle down there. It’s a beautiful city for me. Unfortunately, my parents strongly disagree with it because I had two severe relapses in Nottingham. Anyway, I had another three severe relapses here but they think that it’s much better to be with them. Lack of freedom and the ability to be independent are another two weaknesses.


All the bad points seem so discouraging. Whatsoever, a strong will is necessary in having a happy and healthy lifestyle. Other people can follow the world view about success but I follow another standard. Oranges can never be compared with apples, moreover I’m neither orange nor apple but lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment