Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2015

"2nd October 2015"
Once a while, I do like to stay in a dark room. I would switch off all the lights in my room and let the darkness surrounds me. It is like a cave for me when I need to stay away from the outside world.

It is only for a short time and do not last long. When I regain enough energy, I would open my door and go out into the world again. No idea how long for the depression state. It suddenly turns up and it goes away without a trace. It happens for so many times but I still have no clue at all.

During this period, I can still carry on all the daily activities and routines. I can even go to gym and perform as good as what I could achieve during normal state. No one can possibly notice the difference.


Anyhow, I cannot lie to myself. If I could, then I would really want to lie to myself. It’s like lacking of something inside, the kind of energy which I used to have suddenly disappears.  “Just move along,” I told to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment