Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

“27th October 2015
I’ve found my element.  Actually I knew it long time ago. My piano teacher advised me to be a piano teacher because she saw I had talent in this field. My uncle advised me to study more in Chinese language because he said I could write well and I would be happy to do so. No doubt, playing piano and writing Chinese are my favourites. However, I could let go of piano lesson and Chinese language for telecommunication.

During my second year in Electronics and Computing Engineering, I had the chance to study telecommunication. I had no idea about telecommunication before. The moment I studied this subject, I was so sure in my heart that I would like to study more about it for my entire life. I started my piano lesson when I was 12 years old and I’d had grade 8 in theory and practical (ABRSM) when I was 21 years old. I was still learning piano while I was studying the engineering course. Moreover, I was preparing to get a diploma in teaching for piano during my second year in university. Once I knew that I had the chance to further my studies in Nottingham Trent University for my final year in engineering course, I was willing to let go the chance in getting a diploma in teaching for piano.  

After 9 years, I had taken out all of my money to study master course in Nottingham Trent University. I had to return to the university because no other universities would accept me. Before my final year exam in my degree course, I had a severe breakdown. Although I was able to complete my course, but I only got second lower class for my bachelor degree. For all the universities, the basic requirement in doing a master course was at least a second upper class for your bachelor degree. This time, I had completed the master course with pass in commendation but before I started writing my thesis, I admitted psychiatrist ward for two months.   


Tomorrow will be my birthday. My dream is to study PhD about telecommunication next year. I will study a part time PhD course and hence it will definitely take a long time to complete it. I wish I will get my PhD successfully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment