Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2015

"28th September 2015"
It's really hard to calm down the roaring mood inside. Try all my best to remain as steady as possible outside but the inside world is totally the other way round.

Exercise is a good way to release negative emotions but it is not the absolute solution. Being patience is my best method so far. Perseverance in suffering the painful feeling inside. For me, this is the worst part for bipolar disorder. When the mood stirs madly internally, the painful feeling can sustain for a long time. Sometimes I feel very painful, and sometimes less painful but the feeling can go on and on for a whole month.

Can't the medication help? Frankly speaking, the medication cannot help much in such a moment. The medication easily numbs my brain but the uncomfortable feeling is still around. I never prefer to rely all on my medication. Thus, I have to train myself to get used to the painful feeling.

After such a training, it helps me much in sports. To swim, cycle and run for a long distance, we have to be perseverance in suffering the physical painful feeling. For comparison, the mental painful feeling is much worse than the physical painful feeling.

I always believe that the painful feeling will eventually fade away. Still believe it deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment