Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2015

"21st September 2015"
Flew to the UK for the second time was because I wanted to fulfill my dream: a reseacher in telco field. My illness has become an obstacle for me to advance for a higher position in service engineering field. Compared with other engineers, I couldn't handle standby tasks and those tasks which were under great stressed.

I never thought that my ability was not as good as other engineers. Hoped desperately to achieve higher despite my mental health issue. Planned to get flying colours for my master degree and got chance to have a part time job so that I could continue my PhD. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a job no matter how hard I tried. As time went by, I was freaked out that I wouldn't get a job and hopeless to proceed my PhD. The stressful feeling accumulated in my heart day by day. Until one day, the feeling erupted as a volcano and I relapsed again.

The breakdown was quite severe and I admitted into a psychiatric ward for 2 months. After discharged, I stopped my medication because I wanted to complete my thesis as soon as possible. I couldn't fly back home and then fly to the UK again to complete my master degree. It was too costly for me to do so. Thanks so much to my tutors in helping me so much to complete the thesis. Nearly wanted to give up but managed to submit the thesis on time and got pass with commendation for my master degree.

Did achieve something but really felt like back to square one. It was tough to fly there for the first time and almost impossible for the second time. Could I fly back to there again for the third time? Frankly speaking, if I can do so one day, it must be a fairly tale. Anyhow, I still wanna achieve higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment