Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


"16th September 2015"
There were other wolves in me, gnashing their teeth and tearing me into pieces. Their only purpose was to bring me down. So many of them, and it seemed impossible to win over them. 

Whatsoever, must fight back. Deep down in my heart, there is a white wolf, the good one with an innocent heart. I feed him with whatever I can provide. Telling the white wolf that you must be strong and with great courage. Remember when other furious wolves were trying to kill him, I stayed together with him in a cave. Stayed calm and be perseverance that one day the white wolf may go out of the cave.

One day, the white wolf was strong enough. He came out of the cave and fought violently with the other wolves. All the others were killed but the white one injured badly and needed some times to recover. During the recovery time, some other new bad wolves might come in. Thus, the white one must stay alert that he is still in control.

The white wolf is my true self while the other wolves are all my negative ones. Those wolves are easily growth because the outside world is full of bad influence. In contrast, it is tough to make the white wolf be strong. Just ignore those wolves and feed the white one. Let the white wolf be strong enough and fight over those bad wolves.

It is a fact that my mind was a war zone. It can be a war zone again. Anyhow, it is a must to fight back. In order to survive, I know, I must first encounter the great enemy who is myself. Let the white wolf in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment