Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

2019-09-24


When I as a bipolar disorder people look at other bipolar disorder people's blogs, the main message would be, all the bipolar disorder people may have a happy and productive life as others. Does it really true?


Compared with bipolar disorder people, people without this mental illness are generally easier in looking for a life partner. In fact, I myself have been rejected again and again due to having this mental illness. It should be common by having friends all getting married but I haven't found my life partner yet. I have to look at those happy couples photos in my Facebook and Instagram, and they get married, and their cute little babies, and their little kids go to school and etc.


No one can judge they are doing the wrong things because they are sharing their happiness with their friends unselfishly. In another term, they are radiating positive energy via social media generously. In contrast, I don't have a life partner and no children. Most probably, I have to be single till the day I die. If being single is a shame, no life partner is a curse and no children is a disaster, then how can I be happy? No doubt, by having all these things are great blessings. However, all these things are not essential for living.


Yes, all these things seem unfair to bipolar disorder people. No doubt about it. People like to complain about their life partners and their children. In contrast, I have nothing to complain about these at all. My existence brings a clear message to those who love to complain, so that they may be cherish with what they have especially their life partners and children. At least they have something to complain about and this is a blessing.


So what do I want to bring out today? Romantic relationship is a blessing but it's not for everyone. Cherish if you have it but if you lack of it like me, then we have to carry on boldly. It's not a must and without it we can still survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment