Total Pageviews

Friday, February 2, 2018

2018-02-02

Just wrote an email to my ex lecturer in the UK. He is the best lecturer in my heart. He asked me to write him emails whenever I want to voice up something. He has so many emails every day, but he would still read and reply my emails.

The medication has caused me to feel tired, and I don't like this kind of fatigue feeling. While feeling tired, I also feel hopeless. It's like, no energy to do whatsoever and wanna close my eyes and sleep. Last time I had dreams to move on and on. Now I want to have some new dreams to motivate myself.

Bipolar disorder has undoubtedly ruined my life. My dreams, relationships, career advancement and others have been demolished by my mental illness. How to have my life back? No wonder the suicidal rate is so high for people who have this mental illness.

Anyhow, this is not the end yet. There must be a way for us. I will keep standing and fight for a better life. Having this illness is not my fault, and there must be a better way to overcome all these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment