Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

"5th January 2016"
Quantity is important but quality is more important. If I can choose one only, surely I'll choose quality.

Facebook and Instagram have become very popular. When someone posts something in it, they will focus on how many likes they will get. Same as blog, once an article has been posted, they will focus on how many people have viewed it. Anyway, I don't mind about it anymore.

Recognition and acceptance are very important to mental illness patients. We might do something, even something more than our ability just to be accepted by the people. If you are one of them, I wanna tell you, dear, just accept yourself.

Please accept yourself by your own. Don't depend on other people because there is no perfect being in this world. If you depend on someone else, the person might fail you. It happened on me. My ex godmother, she decided to break our relationship during the time I was most fragile.

Anyway, I've forgiven her because it's not easy to be a godmother for a mental illness patient. I hope she is happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment