Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2015

"4th December 2015"
Before I returned home from work, I wrote something and nearly sent it out to my mentor:

"Since the day I was being labeled as mentally ill, it marked the beginning of a lonely road. Although I was still surrounded by family and friends, but they were far away from my heart. Throughout all these years, I was trying exhaustively to bring myself back to them but it ended up with every effort was in vain. It seemed like I have recovered and as long as I kept my secret, no one would ever know it. I could easily understand everyone around me, having a pair of ears in listening to their stories or problems, and it was easy to feel what they felt as if I’d become them themselves. However, when I shared my stories, I could sense the one who was listening to me, struggling hard to understand."

The title for the email was "Long for some true friends". Anyway, I didn't send it out because I knew it was still too soon to quit. Keep on trying. There must be a way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment