Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"30th December 2015"
The year of 2015 is almost comes to the end. Many things happened in this year and more things will be happening soon. Just before the end of the year, I managed to apply a part-time PhD course at a local university. And then, managed to get to know a gal, someone special.

It was really excited to talk to her through Facebook's messenger. She was willing to share with me openly for various kinds of topics. She's an active gal who loves outdoor activities. In my mind, I started to imagine that I could go swimming, cycling, running, hiking or even diving with her. Undoubtedly, I felt like falling in love. Anyway, I have to take times to understand her more before asking her to be my girlfriend.

Such a coincidence that I met her at the Christmas Carnival which I mentioned in my previous post. Added her in my Facebook but didn't know what to talk to her until one day one of my friends asked me to get some photos from her because her friend took some pictures about him at the Carnival. Since that day, I started to chat with her before I got to bed.

What will it be? Hope for the very best in the year of 2016. Happy happy new year!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment