Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 12, 2015

"12th December 2015"
Waiting for my turn to consult my psychiatrist while writing this post. As I have posted yesterday in Chinese, I was glad that I've got a chance to study PhD at a local university.

Generally, my mental health condition has been stabilised and I'm on the way to proceed my dream: a researcher and tutor in telecommunications field without thinking about retirement.

I had a group discussion with three tutors about the PhD course that I'll do next year. Let them know about my mental problem so that they would not get surprised if I relapse half way while studying the course. They were okay with it and just advised me to relax.

On the way to prepare a proposal, so that I can start my course next year. Hope everything is all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment