Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

“3rd November 2015”
A friend of mine, he always thinks that he’s useless. He is generally healthy without any serious illness at all. He graduated from a University in Scotland which has a good ranking in the world. Anyway, he always complains that he has no talents and abilities at all.

Why? How come he has such a thought? He should have plenty of things to be happy about but he says he feels bad most of the time. I suspect he might get depression but he denies it straight away. Even suspect he might have low testosterone but this really sounds weird. Maybe he already used to having such a thought. No one knows besides himself.

I suspect the main reason that I got high fever on last Thursday was due to him. I was thinking of ways in helping him. After I fell sick, I told my mentor through email about him. My mentor replied me that he seems like a sulky kid and this is normal for a middle age man. He further advised me that I could try to help him but never have high expectation.


In fact, I would think that one can never get cured if he himself never thinks that he has problems. State of denial, it is tough to get over it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment