Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

“13th October 2015”
On Saturday, I joined the triathlon sprint distance at Port Dickson. It was my first triathlon. Actually I already made my payment to join the same event last year but couldn’t make it due to just discharged from the ward.

Due to medication, my body weight has been increased about 10 kg. Even though I exercise more than last time, my body weight remains the same. I'd told my psychiatrist about this issue, and he decreased my dose to the minimum. However, the medicine has the power to slow down the metabolism process. If I stop my medication, body weight will drop 10 kg in about 2 to 3 months. For other patients who do not exercise regularly, their body weight might be increased about 20 kg. Frankly speaking, this is really scary!


Besides, due to medication, everything becomes tasty. Unintentionally, people taking this medication will eat more. This is the main reason for body weight gains. Thus, besides exercise regularly, I have to control my diet too. Hopefully my body weight will drop, and I can do better for the next triathlon in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment