Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2015


"5th September 2015"

Fireflies can lead the way in darkness. I wish to be one of the fireflies, in sharing my personal stories with you, so that you may find a way out.

Am I capable enough to lead the way? Frankly speaking, I have no idea. However, I never give up in looking for solutions to have a better life. It's a miracle that I can survive until today. The truth is, it was not that I am smart enough or strong enough to make it through. It's solely because I still believe that there must be a way.

Dear friend, I went through the craziest moment and did lots of bizarre stuff. I even could hear voices in my head but the voices eventually stopped since the day I created this blog. Just one solid point I wanna bring out today, please don't stop taking your medication on time every day.

Maybe you have thousands of reasons to avoid taking your medication, so do I, but please turn your view from you yourself to the people who love you deeply. To those who are having mental health problems, you may ask, "Why me? How come?" There are lots of questions we might not understand even until the last day on earth. The main thing to solve is, I have this problem, so what should I do to solve it.

Let me repeat, please do not stop taking your medication on time. This is the first step to get yourself out from this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment